Andrew Roberts, Changing Outcomes
Telephone number: 07716 475325
Andy has worked in the social care sector for over 17 years. He has a background in psychology, has been a registered manager of a children’s home, and works closely with a number of our members.
• Opening up children’s homes
• Management support / mentoring
• Formulating action plans for Oftsed compliance notices
• Reg 44’s and audits
Aidhour Consultants have backgrounds in senior and strategic management in the residential sector (including within secure and therapeutic settings).
Some Aidhour consultants also have experience working for Ofsted and CQC.
Aidhour Consultants have expertise in:
- project planning from scratch for setting up local authority and private children’s homes
- overcoming recruitment and staffing challenges
- preparation for Ofsted Registration and Ofsted / CQC Inspections
- turning round Inadequate homes
- moving individual homes from Requires Improvement to Good and from Good to Outstanding
- developing policies and procedures, and writing key documents
- governance and compliance
- Regulation 44 visiting
- establishing robust KPIs
Please contact one of our Directors email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 02087 129 329, email our admin team email@example.com or make contact via our website www.aidhour.co.uk