Contact: Pradeep Manaktala/ Sandeep Manaktala
Position: Company Director/ Operations Manager
Address: 21 Pullman Court, Mallard Way, Derby, DE24 8GX
Tel: 01332 366337
Fax: 01332 366770
Type of Provision: Residential Children’s Homes
Total No. of Children’s homes & other services: 11
Total No. of registered beds : 36
Size range of homes: 1-4
Age range on admission: 10-18
Specialist Service: EBD, Attachment Disorders, Challenging Behaviour, Self-Harm & Suicidal Ideation, Substance Misuse, Gang-Related Behaviours, Sexual Exploitation, & Frequent Missing Persons.
Other Education Provision:
Ofsted Registered School with 3 separate sites. Providing ASDAN & AQA Qualifications.
Registered school or Other education provision: Yes
Therapeutic Provision: In-house psychologist and ‘bought-in’ psychotherapist
Other Services: Outdoor Camping Service called Blue Mountain Adventures
Blue Mountain Homes is a specialist provider of social care services to children and young people with complex and specialist needs. Blue Mountain Homes has been providing exceptional residential and educational services to children and young people since 2002. We currently have eleven residential homes, spread across the East Midlands and one of which is in Yorkshire.
Blue Mountain Homes has an excellent professional reputation in delivering high quality, standards of care, person-centred placements and education. Our superb family style homes are very welcoming and reflect our family ethos. We believe in creating a warm, therapeutic, nurturing and positive environment both physically and emotionally in order to help our children and young people become inspired to achieve and grow.
Blue Mountain Homes is identified with:-
- Outstanding Outcomes and Provisions
- An anti-criminalisation approach to managing complex young people
- A vast majority of the homes achieving Outstanding or Good regulatory OFSTED standards
- An excellent record of achieving good outcomes in urban and rural l settings
- Internal Educational provision providing our complex young people with a ‘Good’ standard of teaching.
- A MAPA approved training centre
- Derby City Safeguarding Board accredited Safeguarding trainers
- Outdoor Camping and pursuits
Capable, committed, competent work-force.
Company Website: www.bluemountain-homes.com