Type of provision: Education, residential (children and adults), short breaks, adult day activities – complex disabilities.
Total number of children’s homes & other services: One children`s home and one school
Total number of registered beds: 15 for children – 89 for adults.
Size range of homes: Children’s home is 15 beds over two floors and the adults homes range in size from 6 beds to 18 beds
Age range on admission: Birth upwards
Specialist services: PMLD Registered and Nursing provision
Registered school or other education provision: Hollybank School
Therapeutic provision: In-house Therapy team of Physiotherapists, Speech and Language Therapists and Occupational Therapists
Other services: Day provision for adults
Geographical location: Yorks & Humberside
At Hollybank, we provide teaching, residential care and a variety of therapies to meet the needs of children and adults with multiple and profound disabilities.
Our state-of-the-art main site is at Mirfield in West Yorkshire, along with 3 adult homes in West and South Yorkshire. Our highly skilled and qualified staff team focus on ability, not disability, providing a variety of therapies, nursing support, personalised learning experiences and a place to call home. Hollybank is open 52 weeks of the year and is therefore responsive and flexible, providing quality of life, at any stage of life;
• Little Pips is our family support service for families with children aged 0-5.
• Hollybank School is a day school providing personalised learning for children from 5-19.
• Orchard Court is our purpose-built children`s home which is home for some of our school pupils and also provides short breaks for children from a wide range of geographical locations.
• Additional support is provided by our physios, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists and nurses as well as external GPs and consultants.
• Facilities include access to Assistive Technology, Hydrotherapy, Rebound, sensory rooms and our spacious, adapted gardens and grounds.
• The Elms is a social hub providing access to activities for children and adults at Hollybank, as well as the wider community.
• Hollybank also has 8 adult care homes.
For further information please contact Helen Townley on 01924 483926 or email@example.com