Type of provision: Residential Care for Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults
Gender: Male, Female & Trans
Total number of children’s homes & other services: 19 Homes + 1 CQC registered SLD Adult continuing care provision
Total number of registered beds: 70 (Solo provisions & 3-5 bedded homes)
Age range on admission: 8-19
Specialist service: Residential care for children, Young people and vulnerable Adults (SEBD/MLD/SLD). Complex continuing care inc. Step down mental health & experience in working with Gender Identity Disorder.
Name and qualifications: MAPA@ Trusted Partner
Other education provision: Within our stand-alone children’s homes, we can commission tailored, education solutions from a range of mainstream and alternative education provisions.
Therapeutic provision: We have a SLA with a therapeutic service, Enabling Care.
Geographical location: Yorkshire & Humberside, East Midlands, West Midlands, South West
PCR is a provider of specialist social care services to children and young adults with complex care needs. PCR was established in 2000 and has a track record in delivering high quality, person centred care placements for children, young people and vulnerable adults.
CR specialise in delivering care services to “hard to place’ young people, including ‘step down’ provision service to the Tier 4 mental health estate, mild/severe learning disabilities, complex health and care needs and young people with challenging behaviours including PDA.
PCR is Synonymous with:-
• Consistently excellent regulatory performance (Ofsted/CQC)
• Outstanding outcomes
• An anti-criminalisation approach of caring for and managing children and young people
• Reluctance to fail children by way of discharge
• Responsive, Innovative services
• Person-centred care provision, including a CQC Registered service
• Approved provider for GOEM Region, and the West Midlands consortium of local authorities, the White Rose Framework and South West Peninsular
• Multi-cultural settings
• Children’s Act 2004 S11 Compliant
• National Framework Contract Compliant
• A MAPA @ Approved Training Centre and trusted partner
PCR were acquired by Acorn Care and Education in December 2014 and the additional investment has supported the company’s growth into being a national provider of choice for a growing range of commissioning authorities.
Company Website: www.pathwaycaresolutions.co.uk